- Click on the Settings Icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the mail client.
- Click on the Manage accounts
- Click on the Add Account
- Click on the Advanced Setup
- Click on the Internet Email
- Next, fill out the following information with the proper information. In Email Address Enter your full email address. In Username enter your full email address a second time. In Password enter your accounts password.
In Account name put the first part of your email address (Everything before the @ Symbol)
In the Send messages using your name enter whatever you would like your name to appear as on emails. Eg Cloe Bloggs
For theincoming server settings enter your server.
For the Account type ensure that it is displayed as a POP3 or IMAP according to your mail type.
Ensure the outgoing server (SMTP) is set to your server A tick outgoing server requires authentication.
Tick Use the same username and password for sending emails.
Ensure there are no ticks in Require SLL is disabled for both incoming and outgoing emails.
- Click on Sign In
- Now your account should be completely set up. If your emails aren’t showing up straight away click the sync button at the top of your inbox to resync your mailbox to our server.